Thu Nov 18 2021

Hitachi Aloka F37 curve probe signal dropout.

I Have a problem with my Hitachi Aloka F37 ultrasound machine curve probe displaying signal dropout. Is there any solution other than replacing the probe. By inspection No damage, tears, broken parts were recognized. The dropout is being noted fixed centrally Whenever I move the probe. If anybody can help I can provide him with a video for the case. Thankfully yours. images: https://ibb.co/fXGBj29 https://ibb.co/KVxvLYZ

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from Quickray
Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from Jason BME
Jason BME

It would be a matter of checking other ports if the oscillators are already damaged the same and if so we will look for the repair or else it will be time to acquire one either new or used in good condition

thanks Jason for reply.

So you think we need to replace the probe or can we replace internal parts to repair it itself?
Which choice if both avvailable you think will be more cost effective?

Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from Jason BME
Jason BME

But first I recommend that you do the test of changing the port transducer, to see if it continues to do the same, if so, it must definitely be repaired or replaced, I repeat, this will depend on the damage to the transducer (which I do not know so far)

After you make sure that it is the transducer that is damaged and not the ultrasound port, the second thing we have to do is evaluate the damage of it, for this we can help you with pleasure, we only need evidence of the transducer and in given In case it can be repaired, without a doubt it seems to me that it is more profitable to repair it, but if it is badly damaged it may be better to buy a new one, for both solutions our company can access you and give you the best price in the market if required. a good quality used one, or in its defense to be able to repair it, we are located in Morelia Michoacan Mexico, we are a company dedicated to giving support and solving problems to imaging cabinets.

Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from dferguson
dferguson

Yes, you need to check with multiple probes in all ports to see if it is probe related or system related.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree