Tue Nov 23 2021

ERROR F56 AND NOT RESPONDING TO ADJUSTMENT MODE

PLEASE can anyone help me ,i have a schimadzu with error F 56. the error will not go even after replacing all the batteries,and not entring adjustment mode.pls what could be the problem thanks

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Tue Nov 23 2021Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

What is the name of the manufacturer and model of the equipment you are working on? 

Tue Nov 23 2021Reply from Adebam

Shimadzu mobiledart mux 100 D

Thanks

Tue Nov 23 2021Reply from Adebam

Shimadzu mobiledart mux 100H

Not 100D

Tue Nov 23 2021Reply from Arthur
Arthur

look up F56 in the manuals, also, enter adjustment mode and adjust the (+) and (-) side of the battery balance.

Mon Nov 29 2021Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

Manual can be found HERE but MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Tue Jan 18 2022Reply from Johan Bezuidenhout

Hi Adebam. Did you manage to find the problem?

Tue Nov 22 2022Reply from balde

hello, i have same problem, 

the battery voltage on the multimeter is -120v, when I set this value in the machine after switching off and on again the value goes to -145v, the measured value is not memorized.

what board can i replace to fix the problem?

thanks.

hello, i have same problem, by decreasing the number of batteries on the + or - side, I managed to enter the battery voltage configuration, but there is the (-) side, the measurement channel is not stable.

the battery voltage on the multimeter is -120v, when I set this value in the machine after switching off and on again the value goes to -145v, the measured value is not memorized.

what board can i replace to fix the problem?

thanks

Tue Nov 22 2022Reply from Adebam

Hi the problem is always the battery  the voltage on the + side most not be high than the - side  +120  and -120 both side any deviation will trigger error f56 .

did you solve your problem?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree