Thu Dec 16 2021

Multiple errors are occur

7150,9122,4028 etc and no image is display on screen when we shoot x ray

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Fri Dec 17 2021Reply from Tomelgy

Error 7150: Slot disphragm index point missed.

Check the collimator & cables. Check the nylon gear teath for damage. Make sure the slot diaphragm moves during boot-up.

Check the 'lift solenide voltage' when its activated during boot cycle. 

Error 9122, was this error 9102: Slot diaphragm lift solenoide failure.

Error 4028: Acqusition aborted.

Check faults on the Memoskop acquisition cable (D1.X10.27).
Maybe this is related to E7150 but not normally if E7150 can be cleared after boot-up.

Sat Dec 18 2021Reply from outinleft

E7150: Usually this is caused by stripped teeth on the lower Slot Diaphragm ring gear

E9122: (E9122 not found) If this was actually E9102, then a bad Slot diaphragm lift solenoid is probably the cause (they are rated for intermittent operation only, and can overheat—look for a blackened solenoid). This may also be the cause of the E7150

E4028: many times an intermittent E4028 can be caused by a worn socket on the SG Cable connector, but it also can be a bad Memoskop failing during operation.

Let me know if you need replacement parts.

- Wayne H.

Wayne Horsman
Columbia Imaging
wayne@columbiaimaging.com
Sat Dec 18 2021Reply from outinleft

Errors that start with an "E" are "non-fatal" and can usually be reset by pressing any switch, including the fluoro pedal. Errors that start with an "F" are "fatal" errors, and usually require a reboot. 

The SIREMOBIL    Error classes are:

·    I     = Informations

·    W     = Warnings

·    E     = Errors

·    F     = Fatal Errors

- Wayne H.

Wayne Horsman
Columbia Imaging
wayne@columbiaimaging.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree