Fri Dec 24 2021

Service led

Hi guys, I have following issue with few lp12s: Red led on, we replaced internal battery and transfer configuration from spare unit to another but still coming with red led and same errors. 600E 9119 9205 900A Those errors have been there before battery change and after. Can clear them but as soon you turn lp12 back on thay are back. Any advise?

RE: Defibrillator Report Post
Tue Dec 28 2021Reply from ReNew14

We can help but the device has to come to us. 

ReNew Biomedical 

Service@renewbiomedical.com

844-425-0987 call for our process. 

Sat Jan 01 2022Reply from Lt.Vich

It seems all of your error codes relate to errors with different perameter monitoring systems

600e refers to a ECG system error

9119 refers to a NIBP system error

9205 refers to a CO2 system error

and 900A refers to a SpO2 system error

You'll have to have someone perform a calibration on all of the systems or replace the modules and boards.

It seems all of your error codes relate to errors with different perameter monitoring systems

You'll have to have someone perform a calibration on all of the systems or replace the modules and boards.

whoops, looks like my reply submitted multiple times

Sun Jan 02 2022Reply from GMM SALES LTD

Thanks guys,

Looks like modules or boards as I'm calibrating them and errors keep on coming back. 

Thanks for help

Sun Jan 02 2022Reply from Lt.Vich

No problem,

Yeah it looks like you'll have to replace the perameter boards and maybe even the main board.

Luckly there's quite a few units out there with damaged cases that you can probably pull boards from.

Mon Jan 03 2022Reply from ReNew14

If you pull the coin cell, the device will loose all it's data and power on with an orange screen and all the errors you listed, because it doesn't know what parameters it has. 

it will need a new main system pcb and to be configured correctly. 

Contact ReNew Biomedical 844-425-0987

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree