Fri Jan 07 2022

Battery Interval

what is the recommended battery replacement interval on the PM 65 Easy vac

RE: Aspirator Report Post
Fri Jan 07 2022Reply from Chris S
Chris S

I dont' see any recomendations in the manual. 

Based on it being a Lead-Acid battery, I would suggest annually or 2 years at the most.

Official MedWrench Guru
Sat Jan 08 2022Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Battery situation:

Hi Deana, Hi Chris,

Do test: check with digital multimeter (the best way, is with Analog based on 20Kohms but very good precision one) in charge and operation mode how many volts you have when full green show correctly fully charged.

Let multimeter, in continuum connected when check battery volts and disconnect immediately the plug from socket wall and, if you see voltage drop faster from 13.2 volts until 10 seconds, it's time to change battery. See on seller if give you access to date time for a new battery and the best max of months can be 1 or 2 in those days from when get out from factory not from storage. Yuasa is the best or, on which brand you trust with your experience. Today many honest brands have stopped to made a lot of kind of batteries because of transport Corona situation and maybe the trusted ones make immediately when customer wants to buy because that way, is correct for sell to customer.

All respect,

Mihai.

michael1234

Sat Jan 08 2022Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Also, 14.3v- 14.6v must be on battery when fully charged with plug in from outlet not more than that.

michael1234

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree