Thu Jan 13 2022

AGFA CR 30-x sponge Rollers

I have a problem with the sponge rollers of my AGFA CR30x. The thing is I looked at internet and found the kit of rollers on 800 dollars. There is a way to change the sponges rollers but not all the set? the part number is CM+9517590304. I'm a Vet and live in Ecuador Latin America. I have two days my CR stopped and need to make it work again the fastest possible. My technician said that need to import the parts. What do you recommend? thank you very much for you service

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Thu Jan 13 2022Reply from Luis_Med

Hi,

What is the error code that you are getting ?

Thu Jan 13 2022Reply from ClinicAnimal

Hello, 

the firs error message was error 3139 (Scan failed, Image plate was not erased. Please confirm to eject the cassette. Try to scan the cassette again after restarting the digitizer). 

I do what the message said. Then I received the error 10767 (Error ocurred. Please contact service to fix the problem). 

Reading about erro 10767 there is maybe dust on sensors or laser alignment. The technician open the top and found that the rollers (part CM+9517590304) are age worn. I check it and the roller surface is shelled. 

Have you had this problem? 

thanks a lot 

Thu Jan 13 2022Reply from Luis_Med

Hello,

The  solution for this error is cleaning the dust of the optical, but before you clean it, I recommend you to update the software of the CR30. You could cure this error by updating the software. 

Fri Jan 14 2022Reply from ClinicAnimal

the thing is that I found pieces of the roller's surface inside the equipment. So I think the problem is physical than software

Sat Jan 15 2022Reply from Luis_Med

I understood. Are the rollers bad?. If they are, then you need to replace them. 

Mon Jan 17 2022Reply from ClinicAnimal

Yes, the problem was solved when we cleaned the dust form the optical. But the rollers are very bad. So I need to change them. Do you know a trustworthy seller (good, pretty and cheap haha)?

Tue Jan 18 2022Reply from Linkmedic

You must  chenge whole the rollers, this version of cr30x has the sponge rollers over the time  it deteriorate, it release dirt inside the unit and generate erros. I have had this case very frequently. 

Thu Feb 03 2022Reply from ClinicAnimal

Thank you very much. I'm looking for a supplier. Any recommendation?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree