Tue Jan 18 2022

Service Manual

Can someone please email me a service manual for the STERIS - AMSCO M70WC-EL? lclaerhout@primehealthcare.com

RE: Warming Cabinet Report Post
Wed Jan 19 2022Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Wed Jan 19 2022Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

There's two versions of the warmer, what they call the 3rd and 4th generation, and the  5th generation. The 3rd and 4th came out in the 90's, and some versions were actually steam-heated instead of electric heat. Parts for these warmers are scarce. The 5th generation, all the important items were in a slide-out drawer at the top, take out two screws and disconnect the cable.

The usual suspects are the thermal fuse and the fans. Oh, and nurses stuffing the warmer so full of blankets that the air doesn't have a chance to circulate and warm anything up, then the fans overheat and the fuse blows. :-(

You can go here for parts and I think the manual.. https://shop.steris.com/en/us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree