Thu Jan 27 2022

Will I be getting in over my head

The actual bed resembles an older Hill Rom Care Assist ES Med Surg Bed with 2 not 3 grab holds on the headboards. I'm thinking of upgrading my wifes all electric Invacare. I'm after the better positioning and also an air mattress to better prevent bed sores. So I'm also asking about the P500 mattress. I'm a retired auto tech and haven't done much with ac. These beds seem as complicated as any electrical system on our modern cars. I believe the bed I'm thinking of is used and looked over by the seller who has been doing this for quite a while in Bloomington, Il. Not refurbished. Am I getting in way over my head? I really don't want to be fixing this all the time. Sorry, but I'm very new to these beds. Overall, are these as good as they say they are? Or, should I be looking at something else. She would like the added foot feature these better beds provide since she has a sensitive heel.

RE: Bed Report Post

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
    I Agree