Wed Feb 09 2022

image comparison

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to select an image from a patients records and show it in the right monitor screen in order to compare it with the live or current flouro image of the patient in the left monitor. I have searched the manual and can't find anything on this. Thank you.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Thu Feb 10 2022Reply from MedWrench Crystalyn

RSTI GE May be able to assist. 

Thu Feb 10 2022Reply from C12Guy
C12Guy

I would think you could load the image from the patient archive that is downloaded. that will be on the left (live) monitor, then swap it over to the right and then take a new live image. Just a thought

Ok this maybe the drugs talking but you can hook up an external video option to the system. The External Video provides a means of viewing an external video source (e.g. Endoscope) on the right color monitor. Multiple connectors are provided in a compartment on the rear bottom-left of the color LCD monitor. Connectors available are: " DVI-D " SDI " S-Video " VGA " BNC Press the Additional Applications function key located on the Workstations keyboard. 4. Start playing the external video source. The system must sense the presence of the external video in order to switch. 5. Touch the External Video button on the touchscreen. The external video will be displayed on the right monitor. 6. Press any function key on the Workstation keyboard to stop viewing external video.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree