Mon Feb 28 2022

NBP Auto Print

I cannot uncheck to turn off NBP auto print, it is greyed out. I don't have a recorder and don't plan on using one. We don't have the configuration for it, which is what we want. The issue is that after every NBP pump cycle, we get a low priority blue alarm stating "Recorder not installed."

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Tue Mar 01 2022Reply from Chris S
Chris S

Can you turn the recorder off in the configuration?  Go to wrench icon -> System Admin (215 or facility defined password) -> Diagnostiics -> Maintenance (129) -> Configuration.  

Can recorder be unchecked from this screen?  I don't have any with recorders, so I can't verify if this works.

Official MedWrench Guru
Tue Mar 01 2022Reply from Matthew Carrocia CBET

I also thought of turning off the recorder in configuration, however I don't have an attached recorder so that option was greyed out. Turns out copying the settings from another VS3 that had NBP Auto Print unchecked resolved this issue. Export the settings from another VS3 and importing the settings via flahsdrive did the trick. Philip from Philips tech support helped me with this. Thanks for your quick reply Chris S.!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree