Tue Mar 08 2022

Philips EC10

There any one know how to reload driver information on this unit? Please help, in advance Thank you.

RE: Modules Report Post
Wed Mar 09 2022Reply from Chris S
Chris S

Philips will not allow document uploads so I will try to copy and  paste as best I can.  

1. Connect the Service PC to the IntelliBridge EC10 module or IntelliBridge EC10 interface board using a standard LAN cable.
  2. Make sure that the TCP/IP settings of your Local Area Connection Properties on the Service PC  are set to "obtain IP Address automatically".
  3. Open your Internet Browser. Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3.5 are supported. Newer versions  of these browsers may also function.
  4. Enter 192.168.100.2 in the navigation field of the internet browser.
  5.  The EC10 Configuration screen will open up. Enter the following login information Username: service Password: IBEC10

Uploading and Removing Device Drivers

1. In the EC10 Configuration Screen, select the Drivers Tab.
  2.  A list of the available drivers on the IntelliBridge EC10 will appear.
  3. To upload a new driver, click the Add button, then click the Browse button and select the driver file to remove one or more drivers, select the driver(s) from the list of available drivers and click the Remove button.
  4. When you are finished with the configuration, make sure to click Logout on the tab bar.

Generating and Uploading Clone Files

1.  In the EC10 Configuration Screen, select the Cloning tab.
  2. To generate a clone file, click the Go button in the Save clone file from IntelliBridge EC10 window. A hyperlink will appear. Right click this link and select "Save Target as.."  to save it to the desired location.
  3. To upload a clone file click the Browse button in the Load Clone File to IntelliBridge EC10 window and select the clone file. Then click Go. 4 When you are finished with the configuration, make sure to click Logout on tab bar

Official MedWrench Guru

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree