Tue Mar 15 2022

service manual

How do you open unit for troubleshooting

RE: Modules Report Post
Tue Mar 15 2022Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

Good question.. I haven't tried before until now. I thought you could get inside it by removing the black feet on the bottom, but there are no screws there under the feet. I guess it snaps together. But the thing is that there is no schematic available for it, nor any parts except the MSL cable connecting it to a X2. I've never heard of one that stopped working, but it doesn't appear to be serviceable. So you may have to just bite the bullet and buy another one.

Are you trying to get it to charge? You might try a different MSL cable or check the socket on the X2, and also the terminals on the inside of the X2 as they touch the battery. Sometimes one of those terminals won't touch, which keeps the X2 from charging or operating.

Tue Mar 15 2022Reply from Regional hospital

Thanks for the input. I have tested with another known good X2, MSL cable, and power cord. Charger not powering up. Trying to open without busting case. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree