Wed Mar 16 2022

Block 5 sensor error x000D0015

I am trying to figure out where block 5 is. I pulled circuit boards and tested all temp sensors. Sensors tested good. Lid sensors and resistors tested in spec.. As I have no schematics (not available) I cannot trace any circuits easily to find TEM drivers and other possible suspect components. Any ideas would be welcome! Thanks, Dan

RE: Biotech/Life Science Report Post
Sun Mar 20 2022Reply from sidneisantos_BIO-R@D

Olá Amigo, qual modelo do seu bloco, 96; 48/48 ou 384?

Sun Mar 20 2022Reply from Merlin123

If I understand your question,  the reaction block is a 96 well unit.

Thanks

OK, me comunica no e-mail para te enviar as informações que precisa sidneisantos_22@hotmail.com

1. Log in as a service. On the main screen, tap Tools.
2. On the Tools screen, select and tap Sensor Data.
go back and run a race, then go back to sensor data and check sensor 5 if the temperature will be different from the 4 sensors.
measuring the sensor it may be fine, but when the temperature changes the sensor may not read the correct temperature

Thank you very much,

I will check the sensor information to see which temp sensor is not performing properly.  My thought is that once I get an idea as to which sensor is bad I may try using a heat gun to warm the sensor to see if the resistance changes properly.  Otherwise my concern is that there is a problem with the main board signal processing.

I will post what I find.

Thanks again,

Merlin 

Now for the really dumb question!

What is the factory Service Password for the Bio Rad C1000?

The lab has never used the service section of the instrument and no one knows what it is.

Thanks for your help.

Merlin

Mon Mar 21 2022Reply from sidneisantos_BIO-R@D
Thu Aug 31 2023Reply from Shuburshun

What is the factory Service Password for the Bio Rad C1000?

Thanks for your help.

Alex

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree