Mon Mar 28 2022

Learning Solutions - Computer-Based Training CD

Does anyone know where I could get a Computer-Based Training CD for GE Lightspeed VCT 64?

RE: CT Scanner Report Post
Tue Mar 29 2022Reply from krkenney88
krkenney88

Tim,

Do you have a local distributor for GE CT scanners? If not, what region are you in? Your best bet is getting in touch with them and asking for a copy. I can try and help you find a distributor if there's not one you normally use.

Koby Kenney
MedWrench Guru

Tue Mar 29 2022Reply from krkenney88
krkenney88

Tim,

Do you have a local distributor for GE CT scanners? If not, what region are you in? Your best bet is getting in touch with them and asking for a copy. I can try and help you find a distributor if there's not one you normally use.

Koby Kenney
MedWrench Guru

Fri Apr 08 2022Reply from Aventi

Tim reach out to me on Felix7676@comcast.net

Fri May 27 2022Reply from AustinTx

I may know someone with documentation and materials for study on this model. Email me asking for this at contact@austinlyon.net

Wed Jun 22 2022Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree