Sun Apr 10 2022

Table problems

The CT table will only go up and down by about half inch increments with each push of the buttons. Any suggestions?

RE: CT Scanner Report Post
Sun Apr 10 2022Reply from biomed_j
biomed_j

There is a belt in the back of the bed, The lower section and depending how old the system is. There most likely a few extras about 4 inches away from the one that broke. If you lucky. If not you can super glue or order a replacement kit but u will have to remove the motor. 

Sun Apr 10 2022Reply from biomed_j
biomed_j

There is a belt in the back of the bed, depending how old the system is. There most likely a few extras about 4 inches away from the one that broke. If you lucky. If not you can super glue or order a replacement kit but u will have to remove the motor. 

Mon Apr 18 2022Reply from ffriedmann

Just order the replacement belt kit. Don't 1/2 @$$ it with glue. PN453567535032 last time I ordered it. Verify with your supplier, i.e. All Parts or similar. The kit comes with extra belts and holding clips installed during the repair that will allow you to simply remove the failed pieces and slip one of the spares into place for future belt failures. Do not attempt this without proper documentation and appropriate skills and training on this device.  Failure to follow the OEM instructions to the letter can very much ruin your day. Permanently. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree