Tue Apr 26 2022

EnVisor access to disk drives

Hello, I've managed over Hiren's boot CD Regedit PE to remove automatic startup of ultrasound application (phgshell.exe). How to access C: disk? Or usb drive? I've new graphic card Ge Force 7300 but GT (GS is only supported by COTS). I can install over Device manager but partially. During copy Windows ask for some missing geforce files, but I'm 100% sure that they are in that folder. After canceling file copy installation went ok (doubt), buw when I run ultrasound app, got blue screen with nv_*****dll error. Is there any way to install drivers for 7300GT or I need to look for another graphic card supported by COTS?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Apr 26 2022Reply from Atari
Atari

Only insert a video card that is supported by COTS, the program will check the registry entries. It can be solved with other video cards, but I don't recommend it to you. You need expert. Don't take out phgshell, that's not important. Add the registry a new line:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run   ->

""blabla""       %windir%\system32\cmd.exe

If the machine run, at the command prompt you type: explorer

There is a "diskaccess.exe" somewhere, which gives you write access to the disk.

Only change anything if you know what you're doing!

Wed May 11 2022Reply from tomios

Hello.

I've managed to install all missing drivers. Since I didn't have COTS supported VGA card now, I have used onboard Intel. Everything worked ok (2D, Color, PW....) but I get errors like  "reporting module is not started yet" or measuring is not possible now because "ultrasound.exe", only when run. Because of that I restore good working image from few years ago. Now I still getting same error?! and this one after starting application: "You must run and pass the video test before you may run this application"

Is that all because of unsupported graphic card by COTS?

Wed Oct 05 2022Reply from CyberGuccifer

This is an older thread but There is an easier way to do this, let me know if you still need help with this.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree