Wed Apr 27 2022

No power at all just all went off while lowering

I have versacare p3200 bed thats been giving some issues. I had an issue with the bed stuck not going up or down and changed the hilo motor ended up it was just jammed pinched which caused the issue. Now the other day as we were lowering it down all the power went out. Sothis bed has now gotten 2 new batteries , changed to a brand new power control boaed, new step down transformer, new inline noise fiter, and a new capacitor. Still no power. I plug it in and it immediately blows the inline ceramic ac fuse thats in between the step down coil tranformer and the power control board. No light or sound just blows instantly. Fuse inline by the batteries is good doesnt blow. I see no frayed wires or loose connections anywhere. Is there something I am missing here.I get 120 at the end of the power cord where the wires tie into the block for the inline noise filter so I believe the power cord is good unless it has some built in circuit . Everything after the cord has been replaced new ??? Any ideas?

RE: Bed Report Post
Thu Apr 28 2022Reply from Maxvel074

Hola si quema fusible hay un cortocircuito, yo revisaría el circuito de alimentación ,  si no logras encontrar el cortocircuito, desconecta todo y vuelve a conectarlo de a poco, cuando vuelva a volar el fusible encontrarás en qué parte está el problema

Thu Apr 28 2022Reply from Maxvel074

Algunas tarjetas llevan varistores los cuales se cortocircuitan como medida de protección, debes reemplazarlos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree