Thu Apr 28 2022

Force Triad REM test Failed

Testing the Force triad using the ESU 2400 analyzer in auto sequence. In step 1 verifying REM passed but when it gets to verifying REM 2 test, the CQM resistance goes all the way to 148 and failed the test. I appreciate any assistance.

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Sun May 01 2022Reply from Periwinkle
Periwinkle

Hi,

I know how to solve this problem. A few months back we struggled a lot and finally figured out a solution. Happy to discuss with you. 

Kind Regards,

Periwinkle Kaur

+44 7421111288

sales@esumedical.co.uk

Dr Periwinkle Kaur CMgr
Direcor, ESU Medical Solutions Ltd
www.esumedical.co.uk
sales@esumedical.co.uk

Wed Jun 08 2022Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge. 

If you would like to share a troubleshooting video with the MedWrench community to help resolve this issue, please click HERE and we will upload it to the product page on your behalf.

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.  

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree