Thu May 12 2022

Encoder

The encoder movement key of the wato ex 65 device works but does not confirm its inputs. it only works in directions. I changed the encoder but the problem did not go away. can you help me?

RE: Anesthesia Gas Machine Report Post
Sat May 14 2022Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Hi Tan, please, can You show me the model or photo of technical Label of Encoder?

Also, check on electronic Board the communication between Encoder.

Some Encoders are Incremental and others are Absolute. I need to see. Write or send photo of Encoder and part of electronic board where is connected the Encoder and to see few IC on that electronic board not just Connector of Encoder and send to me on email: rancodate@gmail.com  

michael1234

Mon Jun 13 2022Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree