Sun May 15 2022

Shut down

I have a problem with a Siemens Acuson X300 ultrasound device, it is showing a shutdown msg. "The system is shutting down automatically to prevent permanent damage, please contact siemens service". The AC source and the DC source seem to be normal, the HD has already been replaced but the problem remains, would anyone have already caught this defect in any repair that can direct me to the problem? I look for the answer since 2 years.. How come no one can solve this issue

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Sun May 15 2022Reply from UL Service

I know how to solve your problem. Email me, if you're interested in. 

governor.deadline@gmail.com

Sun May 15 2022Reply from VladMDS

Most common failure in x300 is the dc/dc power supply. Most likely it's cause of your issue.

Mon Jun 13 2022Reply from mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com
mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com

Hi, most of problems of Siemens x300 that is power supply. DC\DC has problem with hight voltage +-100v. Check please after message will appear on your monitor.

I know what microchip need to change.

If you will need more info, write me on email

mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com

Mon Jun 13 2022Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue

Sun Jun 26 2022Reply from smailintegrator

good afternoon.  I had such a problem.  I replaced the npn (80v) transistor on the board ( orchid ) it is designated as q1 and the zener diode zd 1. the problem is solved.

Tue Feb 28 2023Reply from Dashka
Hello, I have same problem in Siemens X700 with MCP 10790289 power supply. The +/- 92VDC measured instead of HV +/-100. Please advice.

Sun Mar 03 2024Reply from eadel43_2205

Hello sir, I have the same problem, can you help me 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree