Mon May 16 2022

To open the images on a computer

Hi, I want to open the images on a computer, but I can't, I can't find a program that opens these images, the photos save with the name IMGFILE001 or IMGFILE002. And I can't open them on computers but if I insert the Floppy disk in the US I can open them, any idea how can I open these images saved on floppy disks on computers?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon May 16 2022Reply from Bill McSharry
Bill McSharry

Sounds like the files are in Dicom format.  If so, a Dicom viewer like MicroDicom should allow you to view them.

Tue May 17 2022Reply from rafaelorcy_3714

Unfortunately, it didn't work, I downloaded Dicom Viewer but the message was: format not recognized.
Thank you very much, if you have any more ideas I would appreciate it!

Tue May 17 2022Reply from Bill McSharry
Bill McSharry

Is there any kind of export function that allows you to chose the format of the file?

Unfortunately not. Only one button (SAVE) and no option available. When I press SAVE, I can hear the sound of saving the image on the floppy disk immediately.

Unfortunately not. Only one button (SAVE) and no option available. When I press SAVE, I can hear the sound of saving the image on the floppy disk immediately.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree