Sun Jun 19 2022

Please help me to check

I have a samsung medison sonoace r7 not working. When turned on, the screen does not light up and after 15-20 seconds it turns off and then turns on again. this cycle is repeated several times. I can't understand the reason. Plugged in a third party keyboard. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up. Checked the RAM 100% okay. The processor seems to be fine too. I decided at the beginning to buy a cheap computer Congatec (conga-ca) which is not quite suitable for this device. Installed, CapsLook began to light up and the device stopped turning off. True, this computer did not have the necessary video ports for sonoace r7, so it was not possible to turn on the monitor (as I thought at that time). After that, I decided to buy exactly the computer that is indispensable for this Congatec Conga-BM45 device. And now here's the surprise. When I installed the required new computer, the problem recurred. When you press the CapsLook key, the light on the keyboard does not light up and after 15-20 seconds the device turns off. I'm confused and can't figure out why this is happening. Is the new computer not fixed too. I think maybe the problem is hidden in the adapter to which the device's monitor is connected. Please help me to check...

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Sun Jun 19 2022Reply from gdaylight

Please help me to check

Mon Jun 20 2022Reply from MapleTreeBiomed
MapleTreeBiomed

Have you tried to disconnect the built-in control panel? A key may be internally closed (stuck down) causing the system loop at bootup.

Mon Jun 20 2022Reply from gdaylight

Tried it didn't help...

Mon Jun 20 2022Reply from gdaylight

3 computer photo showing 3 computer. One original conga-BM45 and one that I bought conga-BM45 and one conga-Ca which is not suitable for this device, but it can turn on the keyboard and practically works on this device without turning on the monitor. Since he cannot work with such a monitor ... But the original and a computer similar to it do not work ...

Wed Jul 20 2022Reply from donald777

Hi,

Have you found a Fix? Pleas contact us at donald777@me.com

@gdaylight

Best Regards.

Wed Jul 20 2022Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate it if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

Fri Nov 04 2022Reply from Javieru

Hello we can help to solve option,software, license issues for samsung-medison models and others. Contact us for help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree