Thu Jul 28 2022

Reset Protocols

Hello our office currently has the Aries 2 open MRI unit, a previous tech messed with the protocols and has made them difficult to use and it has prolonged the scan time. is there anyway I can reset to the default protocols? I don't want to try to do it without insight and mess something up with our unit. thank you very much.

RE: MRI Systems Report Post
Thu Dec 15 2022Reply from MRITECH

There is a way to access and load Hitachi factory protocols. They are generally optimized and can be quite lenthy as well. This insures optimal image quality. Protocol "building" must be done by a well versed person, with Hitachi Airis 2 expetise. If you want you can call me at 845 325 8101

Thu Feb 16 2023Reply from riwese
Human growth hormone supplements have lots of benefits to provide specifically to those who are currently past the age of thirty. Hgh supplements have been proven efficient in dealing with particular problems related to aging and doesn’t trigger as much side effects in comparison with other forms of Human growth hormone products. Additionally, supplements are effective, risk-free as well as inexpensive unlike Human growth hormone injections.tvp funding

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree