Sat Aug 06 2022

x-ray controller board calibration?

x-ray controller board calibration?

Equipment: Hologic - Insight FD Mini

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Tue Aug 09 2022Reply from jrreyes
jrreyes

Close the InSight application. Move the collimator to the 6-inch position. Enter calibration mode. Set the I/O Board dipswitch SW4-4 to the ON position. Turn the other C-arm Control Board switches to OFF. Press then release the CAL END push button. (LED1 blinks red) Manually rotate the detector counterclockwise to the -90-degree detent position.
Press and hold the Collimator Mode CCW push button to rotate the collimator counterclockwise until the limit is reached. LED5 will illuminates green Start the Image Board Calibration Tool software. Start Image Acquisition The image may take a few seconds before it appears. Press then release the CAL END push button. This will save the value. Manually rotate the detector counterclockwise to the +90-degree detent position. Press and hold the Collimator Mode CW push button to rotate the collimator clockwise until the limit is reached. LED4 will illuminates green Press then release the CAL END push button. This will save the value. Press then release the CAL END push button again. This will end the calibration routine. The red LED1 will stop blinking. Set the I/O Board dipswitch SW4-4 to the OFF position. Turn the other C-arm Control Board switches to ON.
The collimator is now aligned with the detector and will maintain the correct alignment as the detector is manually rotated throughout its range of motion.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree