Fri Aug 12 2022

E275 and Brightness

So I've gotten a couple of units that get E275, it's usually indicated by flashing screens and the ligasure screen being dimmed. I was wondering if this is also a common issues with other techs, and what their go to solutions are. I'm trying to figure out how brightness is involve, because on a occasions when this error happens when you activate the Brightness button and put it into Dim mode the unit starts working fine. Activate the brightness and the unit starts thinking there is something in ligasure 1 or 2 dimming that screen and forcing the rest of the unit to lock out any other hand devices.

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Wed Aug 17 2022Reply from Newbiomed

Okay, so I have found that it is not the ligasure that is activating, but the bipolar and UFP port that are activating instead. That's why it’s giving a E275 which is the Multi-tasking self-test error. Still not sure why being in Bright mode causes this though.

I have been able to remedy this by swapping the right and left LCD screens. Which seems to have worked for now.

Mon Aug 22 2022Reply from Newbiomed

Hopefully final update, so the error popped again while in burn in. So it wasn't in the LCD, but while fideling with the device and checking the power supply the error went away so now I'm suspecting the power supply is causing the issue.  

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree