Tue Aug 16 2022

Accuracy

Im looking for opinion and or documentation pertaining to what affect does the date and time have on the accuracy of the printout of the complexes. I believe there is no coloration as these are separate circuits. So if the date is off the EKG unit is still accurate other than the date. I would like feedback

Equipment: GE Healthcare - MAC 1200

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Tue Aug 16 2022Reply from biomed_9900
biomed_9900

I have never observed any effect on EKG accuracy or print out problems on any model of EKG, including the one specified,  other than the "SET DATE AND TIME" message that comes up.

If you run a simulator test you can confirm this for yourself. 

Hope this helps.

Wed Aug 17 2022Reply from Einstein

Yes i did. I have a Doctor being sued by a wife that her husband died at another doctors hands while have endoscopy. The other doctors were found negligent and had to pay, my Doctor customer refuses to since when the patient was at her office the EKG printout was a normal EKG. The wifes lawyer is trying to say since the time was off 2 hours maybe the EKG machine printout is also off. Just typical Lawyer BS. I checked it with a simulator and my EKG ruler with photos. I was hoping for some documentation somewhere from a manufacturer stating the fact

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree