Sat Aug 27 2022

No image on monitor but only white soft circle .

Dear Sirs, I have this problem with BV 29, Everything seems to be o.k But I get only white and soft circle on the monitor after exposure! Please if anyone can help solve this problem and direct me to the steps of how to do it, I appreciate your help in advance.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Fri Sep 02 2022Reply from SAGAX

in order to get an image on monitor , you need x rays, an open collimator, a working image intensifier, a working tv camara and a monitor in good condition....

regards

jose a. sanchez g.

Mon Sep 05 2022Reply from Saad Masoud

Dear SAGAX,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I think that all conditions mentioned are available, I get a new study, input patient data, set kv and mas parameters and then exposure.

The x-ray lamp indicator lights on and the beeper is also heard But no object!

Only a white soft circle comes on.

No error messages

No alarms 

Thanks again and hope to get your reply asap.  

Tue Sep 06 2022Reply from Xrayfixer
Xrayfixer
Does kv regulate to a certain level based on density of object in beam? Remove camera head and point towards wall. Press fluoro ft switch and see if image of wall on monitor... Or look into image intensifier for ( very small) image of object you are x-raying. Maybe bad Image intensifier or camera tube.

Wed Sep 07 2022Reply from Saad Masoud

Dear Xrayfixer,

Thanks a lot for being involved, The answer to the question is " YES ".

I pointed the camera head towards the wall and pressed fluoro ft switch, I've even tried another head camera of the same type But, still with the same results! White soft circle on the monitor without an image, I've also noticed that fluoro timer didn't count the seconds during the test and remained 0.00 while the test time was about 10 to 15 seconds in each camera head test.

I hope that this description will be helpful.

Best Regards.

Wed Sep 07 2022Reply from Xrayfixer
Xrayfixer
Any image, green light on output of image intensifier. Look at what the camera would be looking at. Is there a green image on the output of the image intensifier? Look at it while pressing ft switch. No green image would indicate I. I. Not working. Usually hi voltage power supply for the I. I.

Wed Sep 07 2022Reply from Xrayfixer
Xrayfixer
Any image, green light on output of image intensifier? Look at what the camera would be looking at. Is there a green image on the output of the image intensifier? Look at it while pressing ft switch. No green image would indicate I. I. Not working. Usually hi voltage power supply for the I. I.

Wed Sep 07 2022Reply from Saad Masoud

I just made a test for the expected green image and I didn't get it! 

I will check the high voltage power supply to the I.I container and then let you know of the results

I really appreciate your being in helping.

Fri Sep 30 2022Reply from Saad Masoud

Dear Xrayfixer,

I am still unable to detect the actual reason why no image on the monitor!

The green LED is on indicating the presence of 15v. to I.I H.V generator ... At first and according to the RAD lamp indication and beeper when exposure, I thought that an x-ray beam for sure has been getting into I.I, But now I can not ensure.

- Is it possible to see the green image inside the I.I when fluoro If there is no x-ray at all?

Thanks & Best Regards.

Wed Nov 16 2022Reply from Maxvel074

Usa una pantalla fosforescente a los rayos x para probar la presencia de rayos x, eso es lo primero que debes descartar, saludos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree