Thu Sep 22 2022

replacement paper

What is the proper paper for this machine?

Equipment: Hologic - Insight 2 Mini

   RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
4 days agoReply from outinleft
avatar placemark

just google paper for whatever printer you have. 

Wayne Horsman
Columbia Imaging
Report Post
2 days agoReply from Jodiflo

It's called A6 thermal media if purchasing it from Sony: UPP-110HD, UPP-110S, or the UPP-110HG are the three types that they sell.

Jodi Andrews - Official MedWrench Guru 
Report Post

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree