Tue Sep 27 2022

Monitor restarts when entering the monitoring screen

Hi! I have a Dash 4000 monitor which when entering the monitoring screen restarts again and again. When entering the system menu (black screen) the legend "ONE OR MORE POWER UP TEST HAVE FAILED" appears, some idea of how to solve it, check the source and the voltage meicion points and they are correct, 12, -12, 5, 3.3 and 18 VDC. I appreciate your support.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Dash 4000

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Tue Sep 27 2022Reply from AJ_Diaz

If the monitor is running on version 7.2, you may be able to correct the problem by installing version 7.3. Otherwise, you'll need to replace the main board. Since GE doesn't sell the main boards anymore, you'll need to find one from a 3rd party but you'll need to be sure it has the same paramaters enabled, or at least as close as possible. You'll need to get into the Boot Loader menu to see what parameters/options are enabled then look for a board with the most similar setting.

But i'd start with installing the 7.3 software first. That used to correct a majority of my reloading issues.

Thu Mar 23 2023Reply from Mark Robinson
Does anyone have any instructions on how to install version 7.3 software onto the DASH 4000s?

Thu Mar 23 2023Reply from AJ_Diaz
I have the software install instructions on PDF. Let me know how you'd like me to send them to you. In the meantime, i'll try to send them to MedWrench so they can add it to the Documents section.

Sat Aug 12 2023Reply from Utriya

Could you send me the pdf and software please .

Aj_Diaz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree