Thu Sep 29 2022

BIOS settings

can someone help me to enter the bios settings? I don't know what is the key to enter to Philips HD11 XE BIOS

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Sep 30 2022Reply from Atari
Atari

Why do you want to change it? Do not modify it ! Anyway, look for it, it's written in many places

Fri Sep 30 2022Reply from Rommel

I just want to change the boot order to reinstall the software. 

Fri Sep 30 2022Reply from Ekro

How to get in BIOS?

• rebooting, press repeatedly until the BIOS screen is displayed
  • Press , ensure that “Ok” is highlighted and then press . This will save the BIOS settings and the system will reboot.

Fri Sep 30 2022Reply from Atari
Atari

Ekro: OMG

Rommel: if you can't solve such a simple problem, don't even start reinstalling. The easiest way is to remove the battery. 

Let me explain, I have a problem with the database, when I want to start a new study, it shows a warning and the ultrasound restarts. I already tried to repair the database and it freezes, it can't finish the process.

Fri Sep 30 2022Reply from Ekro

Solution: reinstall SW. 

That's why I need to go into the BIOS and change the boot order, because it won't boot from CD. but I don't know what key it is to enter the BIOS

Wed Oct 05 2022Reply from Atari
Atari

Rommel: It is not necessary to reinstall, the database can be rebuilt. Write to me.

Sat Nov 26 2022Reply from Rafael Clemente

I have the same problem in the database and when I open the “patient” button an error message appears and the ultrasound restarts.  How do I restore the database?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree