Wed Oct 05 2022

RU will not read IP - image white

I have an issue with the RU unit not reading a film. I have replaced the work station to eliminate any software issues and also any workstation related hardware problems. I have also used 2 different x-ray generators to make sure there is exposure on the plates. When I insert the plate the RU interface window tells me the RU is reading the plate. The XG-1 unit then goes through the process of unloading the plate and reading it as per normal. It starts by showing the development as a uniform grey colored process and then one it reaches the end of the film the image turns white. The RU erases the plate and ejects the cassette as per normal. So it's not the plates, exposure, workstation or hardware. It must be the XG-1 unit itself. Any ideas? Anyone - I am desperate ....

Equipment: Fujifilm - FCR XG1

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Mon Aug 28 2023Reply from Hermann

Unfortunately I cannot help you at the moment. But in case you could provide the application software for the Fuji I eventually could reactivate my Fuji XG1 CR-IR 346RU

Mon Aug 28 2023Reply from Geert Lampen

Thank you Hermann for the reply. This post was created in October '22 in desperation to get the unit working again - just in case anyone out there knew of a fix. That did not happen so I had a tech come in - he could not repair the unit (replaced the main CPU board) so we decided to retire the unit and move onto a more modern technology. So we cna close this thread as my trusted RU unit is in retirment,

Tue Aug 29 2023Reply from Hermann

Geert, thank you for your instant reply. As I am desperately searching for the application program my question is whether your retired equipment is still available and the harddisk with the program could be found. In that case it would be great to have the harddisk cloned! Thanks a lot.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree