Wed Nov 02 2022

sensor error

gives me error of the flow sensor of the detergent tank (the sensor I tested with the oscilloscope and it works), how can I calibrate the sensor?, you need the service password but the assistance tells me that they must intervene, someone can tell me the password? Thank you.

RE: Washer/Decontaminator Report Post
Fri Nov 04 2022Reply from Martinnie

The same thing intrigues me. Thank you for your topic

Wed Nov 16 2022Reply from Kiaraedwards

If the sensor is an error, you can first contact the product manager or otherwise call the call center team of the particular medical lab products.

Thu Nov 24 2022Reply from lorenzo althea

Buongiorno a Voi tutti, dopo mia assenza (per positività al covid), riprendo l'argomento che ho postato, prima di far intervenire l'assistenza che mi ha già preventivato la sostituzione della scheda elettronica e nuovamente sensori e pompe peristaltiche (nonostante sia tutto funzionante), mi servirebbe la password per entrare in programamzione e fare la calibrazione della portata delle pompe/sensori .

Mon Feb 27 2023Reply from Sal Reyes
Ciao Lorenzo, hai avuto succeso ottenento la password di servizio? Anch'io ho problemi con questa lavatrice ma non lo trovo... se c'é l'hai, puoi condividerlo alla mia mail toregutierrez@gmail.com? Grazie mille

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree