Tue Dec 13 2022

at full drive speed - power to the mtrs drop out and back on. Causing the Wheels to studder. Any suggestions.

I verified the park switch is good, calibrated the handle bar, tried other mtrs, batteries are good. replaced the MUX Driver board. Any other suggestions.

Equipment: Fujifilm - FDR Go

RE: DR Systems Report Post
Tue Dec 13 2022Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Hello, if You think it's electronic fault please, try to describe that mtrs definition to me and I can help you.

michael1234

Tue Dec 13 2022Reply from Fishslayer

The mtrs run on 120v at full speed (speed setting at 70) but voltage drops drastically then jumps right back up to the 120v. This is what is causing the studdering. At slow speeds (Setting 40) the mtrs run smooth. All voltages going into the MUX Diver 7 board look constant when driving. (Wheels offthe ground). 120v, +5v, +3.3v, +1.2v, and the 24v. Also the 120v to 15v drive control seems steady.

Wed Dec 14 2022Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Hello Fishslayer, then, you need to see the driver from motor and I ask also, how many years have machine? If a few years, then you need to see some capacitors from electronic driver board because if they are not working correctly cause ripple efect when accelerate then take more amperes and frequency change so, you will need to see the wave form. If I am mistake Ibeg apology.

michael1234

Wed Dec 14 2022Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Please tell me if you don't mind what you find.

michael1234

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree