Mon Jan 09 2023

License Key

I am trying to log into my system so that I can change the time and add/delete users. I need a license key to do so. It automatically fills in the first 14 spaces.

Equipment: Toshiba - Xario XG

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Jan 09 2023Reply from MarioLM

Hi, what are the 14 characters displayed? You probably still have the ones from 2022.

For 2023 it will be a new string of 14 with a new password of 6 characters.

Check also what date your unit is at right now. I can supply you with any of the old License strings and Passwords from 2003 to 2022, I don't have the one for 2023 yet.

Mon Jan 09 2023Reply from RenaRad

Hi MarioLM!

The machine was serviced in 2022, so I would imagine its at 2022?

Here's the 14 digits: 

BF94F011E99226

Thank for your help!

Hi again, that is the 2022 License string and the Password is F8C661, but if the date on your display is 2023 you will need the new license string and password, which I don't have yet. But you can still just change the time with the procedure I sent you on Medwrench.

Press MENU KEY on console 

Select SYSTEM SETTING on screen 

Select GENERAL PRESET on screen 

Change time on screen 

Select SAVE on screen

Mon Jan 09 2023Reply from RenaRad

Thank you for the time change info! It worked!

Now, as far as the key, I put in what you gave me and the system said I "must provide a valid license key to acess the system." I tried multiple times and made sure it was capitalized. 

Yes, you will need the new Lisence string and Password for 2023.

I don't have it yet.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree