Thu Jan 12 2023

initial boot and shutoff problems intermediately

i have a GE Healthcare - LOGIQ p5. ultrasound machine that has a boot and shutoff problems intermediately also, I don't have its software to relodge it. again i would like. someone gives me a clue. that helped me to fix this problem. anub

Equipment: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ P5

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Jan 13 2023Reply from MapleTreeBiomed
MapleTreeBiomed

Hi Anub,

That is a tricky one. Have you called GE? That model is still supported so that would be a good first move.

Good Luck.

Mon Jan 16 2023Reply from HelenBowling

Did you check in the internet? If that is not available either, maybe you need to have your systems checked, perhaps you have some global server or software problems. I know these guys who provided software solutions for our insurance company https://dysnix.com/etl-services so maybe you could talk to them and ask for help.

Wed Jan 18 2023Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

If you are in need of immediate assistance please feel free to reach out directly to our sponsors. They are happy to help.

Encore Technical Services

Integris Equipment

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Thu Jan 19 2023Reply from Anub

guys let clear the problem when it strat the system boot it say '' the file or directory c:\windows\csc\00000002 is corrupted and un readable and tells me that i have to run the Chkdsk utility''.

Fri Mar 03 2023Reply from Stale Breivik
when system is running -press Alt D to export logs to CD or USB-drive, quite many and detailed logs, it is easier if you know the exact time-stamp when the problem occured. Most common problem with the Logiq P5 is defective ASP (power supply) due to overheating.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree