Tue Feb 14 2023

documents

My service manual is missing pages from the appendix, need svc manual

Equipment: drs2000

RE: Slide Stainer/Prep Report Post
Wed Feb 15 2023Reply from Paul Moyer
The service manual appendix only has a staining records page nothing technical or service oriented.

Thu Feb 16 2023Reply from Garrobo
My manual in the appendix has diagrams, and a set of drawings, drawing 13 is the cable routing drawing. it is missing from mine, the parts list that is associated with it is there but the page is gone for some reason. I tried to include a screen shot of the appendix index but guess system will not allow. I have "Tab 13" but no "Fig 13". Are you sure your manual is not the user manual? I have one of those and the appendix is exactly as you pointed out.

Wed Feb 22 2023Reply from Ross
That's page 27. I've got it in my service manual, but it's a poor photocopy. For some reason Sakura USA didn't have digital copies - they just made photocopies of photocopies. I would try to upload it to MedWrench, but the MedWrench staff seems to ignore the forums, anymore.

Wed Feb 22 2023Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky
Hey Ross , If you would like to share with the MedWrench community, please click here , https://www.medwrench.com/article/57954/manuals-manuals-manuals and we will upload the manual on your behalf.

Fri Feb 24 2023Reply from Ross
Thank you for your response, Emily. I am very pleased to see MedWrench staff involved with the forums. I was despairing that MedWrench cared about the Forums anymore. I will try scanning and try photographing that page, later today, and upload whichever seems best.

Sun Feb 26 2023Reply from Ross
Thank you for your response, Emily. I am very pleased to see MedWrench staff involved with the forums. I was despairing that MedWrench cared about the Forums anymore. I will try scanning and try photographing that page, later today, and upload whichever seems best.

Sun Feb 26 2023Reply from Ross
Hi Garrobo. If you have a digital copy of the service manual, please upload it. I scanned page 27, and uploaded it (page 27 - Fig 13 - drive wire cable routing). The quality isn't great, but the scan looks pretty close to the actual page that I have. As I noted previously, Sakura USA did not have a digital or even a premium copy - just photocopies of photocopies. I hope that you will find it usable.

Mon Feb 27 2023Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Wed Mar 01 2023Reply from hena
Contact Sakura Finetek, drive mad the manufacturer of the Tissue-Tek DRS 2000, and request a replacement manual. They may be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the manual.

Fri Mar 17 2023Reply from Billie Ortega
I am delighted to see MedWrench workers participating in the forums. I despaired that MedWrench still cared about the Forums. Later today, I will attempt both scanning and photographing that page, and I will upload whichever method proves superior.

x trench run

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree