Tue Mar 07 2023

error of the thermal cycler m 14151704

Good afternoon, please help me I have Bio-Rad CFX96 c1000 touch. since the beginning of the ball, he has had a problem with the optical sensor for opening the lid, it was changed, even for a while it worked and now it turns out that such an error can someone have encountered? "Block m 14151704 errors" "Error Number : x000D0001, Info:0, Description: Self-Test Faled on X" "Error Number :x000D001D, Info:, Description: Protocol canseled due to block power failure."

RE: Biotech/Life Science Report Post
Wed Mar 08 2023Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky
If you are in need of immediate assistance please feel free to reach out directly to our sponsors. They are happy to help. Agiliti: https://www.medwrench.com/service/companies/agiliti-295 Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench

Fri Aug 25 2023Reply from MarianL

Hello! The BioRad CFX96 was giving LID Open/Close error. The lid opens/closes only if I press it. It does not go to the vertical position as usual. There is no lock. Can anyone give me some guidance?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree