Sun Mar 19 2023

Needs Spare Part to purchase

We want to purchase new control board against old defective control board , marking as CR-K Control Board S101949/2 for Sorvall RC 6 Plus Refrigerated Centrifuge

Equipment: Sorvall RC6 Plus Refrigerated Centrifuge

   RE: Centrifuge Report Post
Sun Mar 19 2023Reply from Alpana Pandit
avatar placemark
Waiting for the price of spare part

Report Post
Mon Mar 20 2023Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky
MedWrench is an informational community. We do not sell equipment or parts. We do, however, work as the link between buyer and seller. Please fill out a REQUEST FORM, and we will pass it along to a company to contact you directly.

Report Post

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree