Hello everyone, how can I change the language from German to English on the Toshiba ssa-660a xario?
The language is set to English (United States) at the factory.
If the key tops of the keyboard have been changed to support the local language, change the
language setting of the system using the procedure described below.
(1) Press MENU on the main panel.
(2) From the pop-up menu, select [System Setting] and then [General Setting].
(3) Press the , comma key while holding down the SHIFT key of the keyboard. The screen below is
(4) Select the language from the Language pull-down menu.
(5) Select the keyboard layout from the Keyboard pull-down menu.
(6) Reboot the system. The new settings are now effective.
Thank you very much. I applied the steps and now it works.......... I was asking if you know how to calculate the weight of the fetus