Wed Apr 12 2023

No alarm audio, clicking noise. Beep when turned off.

Hello! We have several Dash 4000 monitors that do not have an alarm sound on them. They make a beep when they are turned off but they only make a quiet clicking noise when the monitor is trying to alarm leads off. I am sure the speaker works fine and it is an issue on the CPU but I cannot find any schematics on it. Does anyone know what part on the board fails and causes the alarm to not sound? Any tips please!! Trying to save my hospital $$$$ 

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Wed Apr 12 2023Reply from Maggthebiomed

I have figured out my own question. The unit needs a software update and GE never put a statement out about it. So if you have this issue CHECK YOUR SOFTWARE VERSION :-)

Tue Jul 18 2023Reply from DCRUMP2016

I was going tell you to do a software update but looks like you figured it out already. But I got a question I'm in need of the older version 7.2 I got a monitor that's wanting the version 7.2 bootloader never had this happen before. Do you have a copy of it you could share.

Thanks David 

Tue Jul 18 2023Reply from DCRUMP2016

I was going tell you to do a software update but looks like you figured it out already. But I got a question I'm in need of the older version 7.2 I got a monitor that's wanting the version 7.2 bootloader never had this happen before. Do you have a copy of it you could share.

Thanks David 

Mon Jul 31 2023Reply from DCRUMP2016

Never mind I figured it out I had a bad dash module. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree