Sat May 06 2023

Ge voluson s8

Just bought refurbished. Probes work on other machine but when I connect to this machine, it keeps telling me there’s an error connecting probe 106 to the port. Any suggestions?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Wed May 10 2023Reply from UL Service

Yes, you have the wrong probes. However, there is an option to upgrade your system to BT15, which will allow you to use the RAB6-RS probe and access new functions. The IC9-RS probe is incompatible with your current system HW version.

Sun Jun 04 2023Reply from Ultrasound215

Hi, yes you have the "wrong probes" in the sense that your software version will not support them.  Upgrading the software system could be a few thousand, and may even require adding physical components.  You could elect to upgrade the unit itself to a newer version, or trade your current probes for ones compatible with your unit.  I'm able to assist if either option. Feel free to reach me if this is helpful.  

Most Popular Machines We Deal With:GE Versana Active - (General Imaging, Limited Cardiology, EKG, Carotid, Thyroid, Needle Injection Guidance, 5 Year Warranty New)GE Logiq e (Logiq e R6, Logiq e R7, Logiq e R8) (General Imaging, Limited Cardiology, EKG, Carotid, Thyroid, Needle Injection Guidance, Sports Medicine, 5 Year Warranty New)GE Vivid (Vivid i, Vivid q, Vivid IQ, Vivid T9, Vivid S70) (Cardiology, Strain, Stress, AFI 3.0, AFI 4.0)GE Voluson (Voluson E6, Voluson E8, Voluson E10) (OBYGN, Baby Imaging Studios, Elective Imaging)Text Service for pricing, trade value, and probes available.  610-308-3364

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree