Mon Dec 25 2023

The ECG is not registered by MAC-2000.

The ECG is not registered by MAC-2000 at all. But the Acquisition Module Test passes fine (in Diagnostics menu). No other errors.

Before, the keyboard with display were replaced to new ones.

The SD-card is empty. Is the card significant (matters) for ECG registering?

How to recover the SD-card's content?

Can any one help and share his experience with this device? 

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Wed Dec 27 2023Reply from MapleTreeBiomed
MapleTreeBiomed

Hi Petco,

The SD card should not stop you from acquiring an ECG. You may have a bad leg lead. Check to see if your acquisition module has replaceable leads. If so, remove a few V leads, replace the leg leads with those and see if the issue persists. 

Good Luck!

Fri Dec 29 2023Reply from Petco

Hello! The acquisition module is integrated into the mainboard, isn't it?

Well, thank you so much kind man. I will be trying. Unfortunately, I don't know your name.

Petco

Fri Dec 29 2023Reply from MapleTreeBiomed
MapleTreeBiomed

Hey Petco,

In older GE ECGs the acquisition module is the box at the end of the ECG trunk cable that the leads all plug into. I just checked the service manual and you are right. It's a internal board now. I'd still try a different lead set to start.

And I'm Andrew from Maple Tree Biomedical!

Good luck!

Mon Jan 01 2024Reply from RichardBiomed

I would check that the lead wires are in exact correct places, had a client  reverse  a limb lead and chest lead, the color of certain limb and chest leads are same for a couple of you only looking at top color you have to look at base color too , 4 limb base colors are gray and 6 chest are brown  plus both have some of same top colors  looking closely as 4 limb  gray base need to  outside and 6 limb brown have to be inside. Mixing a. Chest  lead with limb will  not  allow  the rt arm/left leg needed for lead 2. Look closely at this , no reading on any ekg is usually lead 2 related and I have seen this color mix up before on Mac 2000's. 

Thu Jan 04 2024Reply from Petco

Thanks a lot, dear Richard. I will be trying to play with the leads.

Petco

Wed Jan 24 2024Reply from Petco

Hello colleagues, 

I have implemented your remarkable proposals and advices.

But there is no any useful output. The problem persists. There is no registration of ECG. Straight parallel lines on the display.

Even the pump does't suck vacuum leads. There is a KISS module with that MAC-2000 ECG.

What do you think? What is the root cause? 

Petco

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree