Thu Mar 14 2024

A201 Error code

My MOCOM Autoclave is giving A201 Error code during preheating Process

Equipment: MOCOM - B Classic

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Mon Mar 18 2024Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

If you are in need of immediate assistance please feel free to reach out directly to our sponsors. They are happy to help.

MERCO Biomedical

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench   

Mon Mar 18 2024Reply from makehand

Hello, steam generator has a problem. If you don't use distilled water, it is most likely calcified, otherwise it is electrial problem. Anyway, have to contact with any technician.

Mon Mar 18 2024Reply from vishwas

Sir,I am using distilled water .It is mocom classic B .If you could tell me which spare has to be checked ,i will do that. I am a technician.

Tue Mar 19 2024Reply from makehand

Dear vishwas, 1) check the steam generator heater's resistance, how much ohm you read, (30ohm i remember!) 2) check the thermostat on it, must be closed circuit. 3) Connect voltmeter to generator, run device, watch during running, read any voltage or not 4) Check for water blockages inside.

Sat May 04 2024Reply from vishwas

SIr.Sorry for the late reply as i did not get thread notice. I took out the steam generator. Bottom there are 3 terminals .2 red cables and one brown cable connected to that terminal. I am not able to figure out which is heater coil terminal. But in multimeter  , 2 terminals showing (Red and Brown) resistance 13 ohms. 

2) Thermostat  is closed circuit .I checked it.

3) No water blockage ,i verified it.*

I have attached the picture.  Anyone can supply the steam generator ?. I am ready to pay for it.

Regards

Mon May 06 2024Reply from vishwas

Anyone have idea where i can get Steam generator for Mocom CLassic B 17 .Shipping to SaudiArabia

Mon May 06 2024Reply from Emily Vitkovitsky
Emily Vitkovitsky

MedWrench is an informational community. We do not sell equipment or parts. We do, however, work as the link between buyer and seller. Please fill out a REQUEST FORM and we will pass it along to a company to contact you directly.

2 days agoReply from RAM Medical

You can contact Scientific and Medical Equipment house base un Riyadh KSA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree