Mon May 06 2024

unit is not booting up properly

hey, when I turn on the unit it does not boot up properly. on the monitor all I see is an under scroll blinking  and on the c-arm  control panel the red lights blink. another thing is when I turn of the system the monitor cart stays the same way with the under scroll blinking and the mouse on but the c-arm turns off. does anybody know whats wrong and what I should look for to solve this issue ? Thanks 

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Mon May 06 2024Reply from Tomelgy

Arcadic, what verion of software? 

It could be a few things like hdd, Motherboard etc.

With just the monitor cart (no main system attached).

It could be a bios issue. Via the bios check if the hdd are listed.

If its old pc the bios battery may have died, reloading bios has to be done correctly. Using the bios default settings will not work.

If the hdd or software damaged you usually see message operating system not found.

Tom

Mon May 06 2024Reply from Medical Tech

The software is VB13C.. I will check the hdd and motherboard. there is another thing. when i end session the only option I can click is shut down system. I cant click restart application, restart system, etc. when I click shut down system it doesn't shut down it restarts instead. can only shut down by pressing the button on the monitor cart. Is this related to the software or bios ?

Mon May 06 2024Reply from Tomelgy

I would restore the bios from the cd/DVD. This could also be the problem for Syngo & power down.

Mon May 06 2024Reply from Medical Tech

okay, thanks.

Tue May 07 2024Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Hello Arcadic, did you resolve the problem?

michael1234

Thu May 09 2024Reply from Medical Tech

yes, just did what tom suggest. restore the bios with the cd that came with the system

Thu May 09 2024Reply from Tomelgy

This maybe an indication the BIOS battery is failing.

You must fit 220ma battery from a good quality supplier

Tom

Thu May 09 2024Reply from Medical Tech

had a feeling about the battery might be failing . I'll change the battery. thanks for the help

Fri May 10 2024Reply from Matin

Hey guys, How the Bios CD is look like? 

I have the unit not booting up with black monitor, I replaced cell coin battery, and now it trying to come up but the windows doesn't start, so I think I need to reload the Bios probably from the cd and there are bunch of cds there and I don't know which one is it?

Fri May 10 2024Reply from Tomelgy

7It should say something like VA01 depending upon system software version.

The blank monitor might be something else.

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree