Sun Jun 09 2024

High Temp Error

Cycle fail just after watering goes into the chamber, display shows high temp error. The heat stage does not start before this error comes in. First encounter, the cycle midway and failed showing exhaust failure then now doing high temp error. Has anyone come across this problem?

Equipment: Tuttnauer - 3870EA

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Sun Jun 09 2024Reply from Chris-CBET
Chris-CBET

has any work recently been done on this unit? adjunc and or predg pcb could be the issue. If someone recently unplugged the adjunc, it could just be they plugged components into the wrong connectors

Sun Jun 09 2024Reply from Willip57

Not to my knowledge. When first seeing this machine I ran a cycle with Glass and it didn't complete. Failed and showed failure on the exhaust, thereafter it will accept the water then fail with high temp error 102 ( I think that was the number). I will double check the adjunc board connections and see if any is out of place.

Mon Jun 10 2024Reply from DIMISS

The PT-100 (temperature sensor) is defective  probably.

Wed Jun 12 2024Reply from JV
JV

When was the unit calibrated?

Wed Jun 12 2024Reply from Willip57

To my knowledge, I don't think a calibration has ever been done on this unit. I think I will acquire a calibration kit to have it done to eliminate the "what if's". Thanks guys, any advice is always welcomed.

Wed Jun 12 2024Reply from Willip57

Tuttnauer 3870 EA-D. Analog input error, has anyone come across this issue? And what calibration tool is used on this model?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree