Tue Jul 05 2011

Error code

The unit won't charge Error code 4 is given

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Tue Jul 05 2011Reply from Radiation Man
Radiation Man
First problem is unit not charging. Does the unit detect when it is plugged in i.e. cooling fan running? If it does not check the cord and fuses. Next are all of the batteries within 1 volt of each other? If this is all good check the Charge board. If the error code 4 is during start up it is the calibration data base check sum error. Your calibration may be corrupt in the RAM on the CPU. Whenever I have strange errors I reload defaults and recal the whole system. Be sure not to miss any step.

Wed Jul 06 2011Reply from www.PI.solutions
www.PI.solutions
To Bypass the Checksum Error for Test 04 perform the following: - Have the service Switch Up - Turn the Key on - Put the service Switch down BEFORE TEST 04 goes away - Service Switch up before TESTING COMPLETE goes away - This will restore all functions to allow for easier troubleshooting

Jamison Ashby, MBA

Owner: Precision Imaging solutions

www.PI.solutions
Fri Nov 11 2011Reply from xrayxpert

Do as Jamie suggests to get you at a fresh cal starting point. Recal EVERYTHING and if it fails again replace the RAM first. If it still fails it looks like you will need a new cpu board if all is well with the batteries and charge board.

Wed Sep 04 2013Reply from AMANI PORAKA

I have the same problem here. Error code TEST - 04 FAILED is given when power is swithced on, and following the steps given by Jamie, but it is stuck at the END SERVC MODE and cant Bypass the Test 04.

When charging same error code is given, and the battery charging indicator does not come on. All it says is, END SERVC MODE, 

Needs another optional solution to this desparately,

Sun Apr 23 2017Reply from Lucy.Meland

Can you help me? How can reload defaults and recal the whole system?

Please write me to lucy.meland@gmail.com

Tue Apr 11 2023Reply from Hassan alamyar

How can solve error 45C in Amx4+ portable x ray

Tue Apr 11 2023Reply from MAR MAN

ERROR  45C

1.    Check For 80 VAC At CR4 Black Leads On AMX1A4 Panel With PREP     Pressed

2.    Check For About 75 VDC  Across  AMX1A4 C2/C12 With PREP Pressed

3.          Check For Correct Polarity Of CR1 & CR2 (CR7/CR13) On AMX1A4 Panel

2.          Bad 1KHZ Board

3.          Are The Tap Relays Energizing?

4.          Is “Stop Cap” At J4-11 (1 Khz Board) Approximately 80 VDC?

Tue May 02 2023Reply from Hassan alamyar

Hi how can solve error 322 in amx4

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree