Tue Jan 08 2013

Lithium Ion Battery Change (bi-annual)

Per manufacturer this battery needs to be changed every 2 years.  The problem is I can't find where it's located.  I consulted the service  manual and I'm still clueless.  Help please!

RE: Infant Incubators & Warmers Report Post
Mon Jan 21 2013Reply from Jessica M

If you follow the instructions in the manual, when you get the control board tilted out you will find the battery on the back wall of the mother board, it is on the right hand side enclosed in stainless steel and the battery is the size of a remote start battery for a car. it is encased in yellow plastic. hope that helps- i had a hard time too! (LIR2450)-

Tue Jan 22 2013Reply from bmetdc

Quote Jessica M

If you follow the instructions in the manual, when you get the control board tilted out you will find the battery on the back wall of the mother board, it is on the right hand side enclosed in stainless steel and the battery is the size of a remote start battery for a car. it is encased in yellow plastic. hope that helps- i had a hard time too! (LIR2450)-

Figured this was the battery, but I had a colleauge swear it wasn't. Thanks for replying.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree