Wed Feb 13 2013

priming soap pump

Can you send me directions on how to prime the soap pump, I can't find anything in the manual and I called Getinge and they didn't know,which I thought was odd.

RE: Washer/Decontaminator Report Post
Wed Feb 13 2013Reply from Tool

If your squeeze tube is new and lubed (and the dose tube is in good condition) it should have enough pull to bring the detergent through. You can also try using a syringe and pull through the output side while it's running. If you're talking about how to actually get the pump motor to energize manually then you would have to go into the service mode. If you don't know how it's not hard- let me know and I can give you details.

Getinge tech support really isn't that supportive or helpful, it's been like that for a while.

Wed Feb 13 2013Reply from rob2010

Hi, Yes what I am looking for is going into the service to do it.

With unit idle, to enter service mode hold for 10 seconds. "Password" should be on display. Press in order and release: & . Scroll to "Test". Then "Test Relays". Dispenser pump #1 is relay #8. Press or to choose relay. Press to energize. You should see the 0 turn to 1. It will time-out after 60 sec. That should do it. If you need more help let me know~

Some things were left out on previous post, try this:

With unit idle, to enter service mode hold ENTER for 10 seconds. "Password" should be on display. Press in order and release: P2, P5, RIGHT ARROW & P1. Scroll to "Test". Then "Test Relays". Dispenser pump #1 is relay #8. Press UP or DOWN to choose relay. Press ENTER to energize. You should see the 0 turn to 1. It will time-out after 60 sec. That should do it. If you need more help let me know~

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree