Tue Feb 19 2013

Conmed LS7700 lamp replacement

Replacing the lamp (Conmed p.n. LS7701) costs $1890. Has anyone found a way to replace the chip on the lamp housing that acts as an hour meter?

RE: Light Source Report Post
Fri Jul 12 2013Reply from M. Brinson

James- We are in the process of resetting this particular timer.  I recently was approached by one of your colleagues P. Ortega from one of the Upland, CA locations this year at the AAMI show with this exact request.  A mojority of the OEM timers can be reset, but in order to do that we would need an old timer to run some tests on to make sure.  Please get in touch with me so I can discuss this issue with you further.  We are the master distributor for the OEM of the xenon lamp module, so we are fully capable of assisting with this matter.               matt@asltg2.com MattBrinson  800-338-5854                                                                                                                               

Thu Aug 29 2013Reply from Micob_User

Have you had any more luck resolving this James ?

Mon Jan 20 2014Reply from Chieftech
Chieftech

We have now successfully reset the eeproms on these light units using a home made programming interface (RS232) and free software called PonyProg. The interface circuit can be easily found online.

Fri Jun 13 2014Reply from scopeman

I was wondering if anyone had been sucessful at building the interface to reset the eprom chip and if you could provide a little more info on how to go about making the eprom reader. I know there was mention of the RS232 but how do you attach it to the chip itself to reprogram it?

Wayne

Fri Jun 13 2014Reply from James Knight BEST
James Knight BEST

Yes we have. Email off line to discuss.

James Knight

B.E.S.T.

932 Pierce St., Albany CA 94706

510-809-5598

best.james.knight@gmail.com

James R. Knight

ERD llc

Carson City, NV

james@erd-us.com
Wed Apr 08 2015Reply from bianchi2516

Please help me for reset time on Lamp LS7700

nattawatpp2516@gmail.com

Thailand

Tue Aug 09 2016Reply from QI MED

Anyone could help? I need to reset it too.

thzuconi@gmail.com

Thanks!

Wed May 31 2017Reply from IPetev

Please help me for reset time on Lamp LS7700

ipetev@medicoservice.net

Thanks!

Wed May 31 2017Reply from Micob_User

@ChiefTech, I have communicated with the eeprom too, and read from it, but not sure what to write to it to zero the counter. CAn you share what you wrote to it ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree