Mon Mar 04 2013

Patient Care Mangager

Good Morning,

My name is Calaiha Hamburger, and I work at University of Arizona Medical Center in Tucson, AZ.

I work on a CVIMC floor with a focus on HF patients.  Recently we have had several patient who need Swan-Ganz monitoring which is only done on our CVICU floor.

Due to peak season  volumes, these patients have been unable to transfer to the ICU for this type of monitoring, so a discussion is being had regarding the feasiblility of training my staff to care for this patient population.

We are a semi-private floor, with limited space, so are looking for smaller equipment that will meet these patients' needs.  I found your Vigilance II monitor online, and would like to know if this machine is capable of moitoring wedge pressures for hemodynamic monitoring, and possible Dobutamine titration.

Thank you,

Calaiha Hamburger, RN, BSN                                                                          Patient Care Manager                                                                                               4W CVIMC / HF                                                                                                University of Arizona Medical Center                                                                     (520) 694-4856                                                       Calaiha.hamburger@uahealth.com

RE: Cardiac Output Unit Report Post

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
    I Agree